Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Delightfully Detailed Suite





 
     The delightfully Detailed Suites is one of my favorites in the new catalog!  I took some time last night and made a few cards that I thought I would share with you quickly.
 


     Both the cards above I took pieces from the Delighfully Detailed Laser-Cut DSP and layered it on top of one of the Delighfully Detailed Note Cards in Blackberry Bliss.  I then used cordinating cardstock to make a banner and a spot for the sentiment.  I LOVE the Detailed Trio Punch and all the wonderful stamps in the Detailed With Love Stamp Set.



     The two cards above were done pretty much the same as the previous two, I just used the Mint Macaron colored Note Cards.  It is amazing to me all the different looks you can come up with from just one sheet of DSP and some note cards!




     
     The above card I decided to make the regular A2 size.  So I cut a piece of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock to layer under the Laser-Cut DSP for a little different look.  For the sentiment I took one of the cards from the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack, cut it down, layered with Grapefruit Grove and Black and of course I added a few of the Faceted Dots.




     The last one I made I used two of the cards from the Memories & More Card Pack and adhered them to the front of one of the Blackberry Bliss Note Cards.  I then used some of the 1/4" Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon.  This ribbon is not in the Suite, but I like it alot and think it goes very nicely with this card.

  I hope that you like the cards I made.  I will be making more items from this suite over the next few days and will post more items to show you once they are done.


Happy Krafting
Kathryn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...