Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Family Time


Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder

   This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over nearly every Saturday.  We get to spend some wonderful family time together, eat a meal, visit and I just love it!  This last Saturday, not only did they come over, but I had the older one, Roman, who is 3-1/2 stay overnight for a sleep-over!  
Roman - on our way to the park
Ryder, Only 5 months old!

     And then since this last Sunday was Father's Day, Ron and I decided to spend the day going for a nice drive, eating lunch and just enjoying this beautiful weather.
Ron & I in Coupeville


   With all of that, you can imagine that I had NO time to craft!  But, it is all part of this journey that I am on.  Trying to find time to do the things I love; spending time with my family, crafting, gardening, a full time job as well as trying to make a business with Stampin' Up.  Well, this last week I can honestly say my family and job over-ruled and no crafting happened until today.

     I had colored these beautiful pieces of vellum from the Graceful Glass DSP a couple of weeks ago, but just never finished them.  So this evening I finally made them into book marks.  

     I tried a couple different ways; with the white behind the vellum & without.  As well as different types of adhesive and ribbon.  By doing things like this in different ways, you really learn what you like best and the knowledge will come in handy later.



     I hope that you like the pictures of my beautiful family and some of the fun book marks I made.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  This is a great journey!  I know not every week will go as planned, but I will keep my head up and continue to move forward!


Happy Krafting!


Kathryn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...