Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

2018-2019 Annual Catalog - All That's New



     Have you received your copy of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog?  If not, you need to!  I would be happy to send you one, just click HERE and request a copy.

     Why am I so excited about the annual catalog you ask?  Well, once you see it, you will understand, but to start, look at how amazing the cover is:



      The colors are just amazing!  I love all the new wonderful Suites that are in it!  Here are a few of my favorites: 
Time for Tea
Animal Expedition
Under the Mistletoe

Petal Promenade
And here are a couple that I purchased already and have been playing with:
      
Delightfully Detailed    

Graceful Glass

Broadway Bound
                                                       
Graceful Glass
 

     There are just so many possibilities! I hope that this little sneak peak of what beauty awaits will captivate you enough to get a copy of the catalog if you don't have one, or just make some of the wonderful projects within it's pages.  I will link a few of the items I used at the bottom for easy shopping. Enjoy!

     Please click on the next person in line to see what amazing projects all the other Hoppers have come up with!


Happy Krafting!


Kathryn 

     



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...