Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Card Swaps



    One of the fun things that we do as demonstrators, is a Card Swap.  I thought I would take a couple of minutes and tell you a little about the latest swap I joined and how they work.

     First of all, they can be run many different ways.   Normally there is a theme.  This swap, the theme was the New Stampin' Up Catalog!  You could use any supplies you want as long as they are in the new catalog.  It must be a full card (no card fronts), and needed to have layering and accessories.

    Once you have designed the card, you make multiples of this same card.  Each swap is different as far as the number you need to make, but most people keep it to a minimum like 15 or so.  This particular swap, I needed to make 11 cards.

     I created my cards, put them in plastic bags for display and mailed them off to the person who put this together.  In a few days, I will get a package back with 10 different cards (the person who hosted gets the 11th card).  This is a great way to get ideas for cards to make for your classes, or just to use to show people the possibilities with our products.

     Here are a couple pictures of what the card looked like out of the envelope.

                  


     I hope that you like the card I made, and if you ever get the chance to participate in a swap, do it!  It is a lot of fun!

Happy Krafting!


Kathryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...