Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin



     Paper Pumpkin is one of my favorite things that Stampin Up! offers.  It is an amazing kit that comes every month in a cute little orange box.  In this box is everything you need to make a wonderful project.  A lot of times the kit makes cards, but not always.  There are past kits that made numerous fun papercrafting items.

     I started my subscription back in January.  Each kit has a theme and they come up with such wonderful items to put in the kits that make them fun to work on.  Januaries kit was Valentine themed.  I didn't think I had people to give valentines to, so I only made a few of them.


    I soon realized that not only did I have lots of people I can send cards to, but there is more than just the ideas that come in the kit.  I found many alternatives, not just my own ideas but lots of ideas on Facebook and Pinterest!  Here are the kits from February, March, April & May.

 

 

     I just love all the ideas out there for using up the items in the kit!  By February I decided I wanted to start a Paper Pumpkin group at my home. Anyone who purchased a Paper Pumpkin subscription from me, could come to my house the 3rd Saturday afternoon of the month for a get together.  I would walk through the kit and help them make the items in it.  I would also come up with 3-5 different alternatives that they could use the items in the kit to make.

     The problem was getting people to come.  My biggest obstacle in this entire journey is getting customers!  This is an ongoing struggle.  And one of the reasons I decided to work more on my online presence.  I will still have my home open for Paper Pumpkin classes and hopefully more people will come. 

     In the mean -time, starting this month, I will be doing an online Paper Pumpkin class.  I will make 3-5 alternatives with my kit, and make a video showing the kit, and the items you can make with it.  I will post the video on my Facebook and YouTube pages. I am hoping this will get more people interested in the fun they can have with the wonderful world of Paper Pumpkin!

     June's kit is going to be a little different than normal.  This time, Stampin' Up has decided to coordinate the kit to one of the amazing suite's in the new 2018-2019 annual catalog! 


I have placed my order for the Broadway Bound Suite and will start working on my alternatives as soon as my kit gets here!  I am so excited!! If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and join me, you can go here to subscribe.  You can also get the items from the Broadway Bound Suite by going here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...