Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

New Catalog, New Beginning....


     As many of you know, today is the day the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog went live.  I have decided to use this for a fresh start.

     I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator on January 5th of this year.  I was so excited to get started but really didn't know how.  I didn't know what to do first, so I tried to do it all.  I bought everything I could, spending a lot of money.  I spent hours reading everything I could on Stampin' Up!'s website. I started taking classes online that my upline offers.  Should I start a blog? A YouTube channel? Should I have a business Facebook page? What about the DBWS (my own site that Stampin' Up! offers)?  Should I have classes at home or do them at peoples homes? I started to do it ALL.  And of course, I didn't succeed.  I was able to move up from Bronze to Bronze elite in March!  But only because most of my sales were my own.



     I realized that this is just not going to work!  I needed to figure out one or two things to do, get those things going very well, and then maybe add more.  Don't forget, I also have a full-time job, a life partner (Ron), two grown children, their partners and now two beautiful grandchildren.  That is a lot for anyone!  And to try to do Stampin' Up! as well, I really needed to streamline and get organized, or it just wasn't going to work.  And I want this to work more than anything!!!

 




     So, I've taken a challenge that Janet, my upline, put out there.  The 30/60 challenge: 30 blog posts (1 per day) and 60 Facebook posts (2 per day) in the month of June.  I will write on here every day.  I plan to show you the samples I am making using the items out of the new catalog that I already have, and hopefully from the items I am planning to order. I will post some new techniques I've learned, some great card folding techniques and some great shadow box ideas.  I'll highlight my favorite items and even point out a few that I don't really care for. I may throw a little personal stuff in as well, because who doesn't love pictures of cute babies!

     I really hope you follow me on this fun journey!  Please feel free to leave comments along the way and if you have any questions, comment, or contact me via my Facebook page Here .

     Thank for for reading to the end!  Sorry it's so long!  Until tomorrow....



Happy Krafting!
Kathryn Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Time

Richard, Karis, Roman & Ryder    This last week has been so very busy! I have my son, daughter-in-law and my grandson's over n...